Wednesday 26 January 2022

up, up and awayyyyy

 Hello crafting friends

Hope you are all OK.  I made a couple of cards this weekend, so I thought I'd share one of them...


I made this using MFT up and away stamp set, A Tracey Hey paper pad, distress oxides (scattered straw and abandoned coral).  Coloured with Copics and embellished with enamel dots.

After colouring the stamps, I fussy cut them out along with a patterned paper circle die cut, and white circle.  I coloured this by ink blending the scattered straw, at the same time as using a stencil for a bit of interest in the background.  The sentiment from the stamp set was heat embossed on a black strip of paper, and I added everything to the card

This teddy is so super cute!

I'd like to enter this into:

Thanks so much for stopping by - if you'd like to leave a little love in the comment box I do read them all.  Alternatively follow me on on of my other social media pages (follow the links on the front page).

See you soon

Rachael 



2 comments:

  1. Such cute and happy card, love the design and those hot balloon! The black circle of patterned paper catches the eyes to the centre and love all those enamel dots that seems bubbles and give movement to the whole design!
    Thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping January challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cheery card with the hot air balloons, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping January challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete