Sunday 21 November 2021

I wish you a merry Merry Christmoose

Hello Crafting friends


Welcome back for more inspiration.  This time its another Christmas card but made in muted greys and blues using a MFT stamp set. 




Ingredients

  • My favourite things Merry Christmoose
  • Coloured with spectrum noir tri blend brush markers
  • Scraps from my blue paper stash
  • Tattered lace basic stitched circle die
  • Clear embossing ink and white wow embossing powder

 I was lacking a bit of inspiration so did some searches on Pinterest for sketches.  I found this sketch originally for a square card, so I modified it and came up this idea.

I stamped the images, coloured with alcohol markers, and cut out with the matching dies.

I had some scraps of grey left from a previous project and wanted to team them with blue, so on digging through my scraps found some perfect paper to match.

I trimmed the banners by hand and cut them to size, and using a stitched die I cut out a circle, a scrap of grey to emboss my greeting on

I then layered everything together using foam pads, glue, and tape runner.

I love the CAS feel to this, it’s a great masculine Christmas card.

 I'd like to enter into the following challenges:

If you have found your way here, you might as well let me know and leave me a comment in the box below.  If you want more without all the blah, then maybe Instagram or Facebook is better.  All my links are on the page before.  I’d love to see you there!

 Thanks for stopping by! Pop back in a few days, there will be more from the desk of the glittery pink craft room!

 

Rachael

8 comments:

  1. How adorable is this? Love the blue with the neutrals. I'd love to sip tea with that little moose! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of the colors. I love the layout of the slimline and your image is adorable. Thanks for joining in at just us girls challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing at PFM with our Christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great slimline, adorable image and great coloring... fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious card! The image is so sweet and the soft colors are quite calming. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore moose and this image is just adorable!! Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable lil moose! Thank you for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge and we hope to see you again in December for our final challenge.
    XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT
    http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete