Sunday 1 August 2021

How you bean??

 Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing a cute card using my favourite colour combination and stamp company (well one of them - there are sooooo many cute stamps out there I struggle to choose!)

Again  no particular reason for this card other than to bulk up my emergency stash for those times I have forgotten someone's birthday and need a card to grab! This one is a cute shaker card.

Please check out my Instagram and Facebook pages on the link here on the right, I'd love for you to follow me.






Ingredient list:

Lawn fawn - How you bean stamp set
Card and patterned paper form my stash
Coloured with Spectrum noir triblend brush markers
Glitter is also from my stash

Its so difficult to see in the photo but the glitter has both fine and chunky and is rainbow iridescent.  Its so pretty in the shaker! I also add, that it is all around my craft room so its certainly living up to its name! 

I stamped all of the images and cut them out using my scan and cut with a 1mm line around the edge.  The jar I cut the middle with my craft knife.  I know that there are dies to match, but I don't have them so I improvise!  I made the shaker by stamping the jar again onto the spotty paper and fussy cut it out, doing the same to the acetate.  Because the line was so thin, I couldn't cut my foam tape without it tearing, so instead I used some purple fun foam in thin strips and glued them together to form a strong bond to keep the glitter inside.

I coloured the images with my triblend markers and rummaged through my card stock to find some colours that would match.  

I'd like to enter this into
Stamping sensations - celebration (Birthday) 
A perfect time to craft - anything goes
Createful heart - anything goes

See you again soon for more cuteness

Crafty hugs

Rachael

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour palette for your Birthday card, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Celebrations' theme at Stamping Sensations August challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome color combo! Love it!

    Thank you for joining our challenge at Createful Heart Design challenge blog. We love to see your awesome projects in our next challenges!
    Diana DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel this is so cute and I love the shaker. (the glitter faeries in my house have fights at night because I have glitter everywhere all the time) Thank you for joining us over at The Crafter's Cafe. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete