Saturday 7 October 2023

Joy!

 Hello crafting friends


This week at polkadoodles, the DT were challenged with a colour themed Christmas card. pinks, greens and teals!



I used the clear stamp called 'winter noel'   I ink blended distress oxides (kitsch flamingo into Salvaged Patina) onto a sheet of textured card stock.  I masked the edges before so i could create a rectangle in the top third of my blank card..

I then used my stamping tool to give a good clear impression with versafine onyx black ink., using too of the stamps from the set along with the word joy.  I dug through my stash for the words at Christmas time.   I trimmed the panel and added a black mat behind, before mounting onto a 5x7 card.

I just love the CAS feel of this.

I'd like to enter this into:

Creative inspiration challenge - Anything goes

Krafty chicks - use stamps

creative fingers - anything goes

most magical time of the year - anything Christmas

The holly and Ivy - anything Christmas

I hope you like my card - please leave me a short message if you land here.  i really enjoy reading them!  you can also follow me on other social media channels, the links are top right!


See you soon

Rachael 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! This are great colours for Christmas even if they are non-traditional. Thanks for playing with the Krafty Chicks Stamp Act challenge.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete