Saturday 28 January 2023

Owl always love you

 Hello crafting friends

It is again time for Polkadoodles to have another card-making challenge over on our blog.  This time I show-casing the wings of love collection (available from the website here:) with this super cute owl.

I normally print and colour, but recently I have loved using the pre-colored images that are available alongside the black and white digis.  These are perfect if your colouring needs some practice or simply because you don't have time.  I love to use them because it means I can make cards creatively in other ways.


I used one of the backing papers to make this mini slimline card, fussy cutting out the printed pre-coloured image.  I then used thin strips of paper to weave some interest at the side and added one of the sentiments from the collection too.

We would love to see what you make in our anything goes challenge - so I'll see you there.

I'd like to enter this into:

Thanks so much for stopping by - check me out on Instagram too - links are above!

See you again soon.

Rachael 

 



2 comments:

  1. Aw what a darling image! Thank you for joining us at INk~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest owl ever - love the great composition on this card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete