Thursday 1 September 2022

Birthday Boy

 Hello everyone

I hope you are all safe and well out there!

Its time for another challenge on our Facebook page this time the theme is boys.  One of my all time favourite all dressed up images is for boys, and I have used him in the past for many cards, so I thought I would dig him out again and make him into a birthday card using Autumnal colours.


This cutie is called 'Baseball Bear' and I coloured him using Spectrum Noir triblend brush markers.

The star dies I have had forever - I don't even know where they came from I've had them in my stash for that long. Otherwise I used creative expression Lisa Horton stamp set for the sentiment and the letters are from Lawn Fawn Oliver's alphabet.

I hope you love him as much as I do.

I'd like to enter this into:


Thanks for dropping by - if you want to see more of my work, and less of my rambling  - then maybe Instagram or Facebook are the places to check me out - links top right!

See you very soon

Crafty hugs

Rachael 

0 comments:

Post a Comment