Saturday 10 September 2022

Lets be frank...

 Hi crafting friends

When I opened the Halloween release from Polkadoodles, I was automatically drawn to this guy.

I'm not sure why - but I thought he was the cutest monster I had ever seen; I also knew he would make an amazing polaroid picture.


To make him, I firstly increase the size of the digi image (that is the beauty of digital images!) then laid a rectangle over the top on craftartist so I could move it around and give me fabulous, framed image.  Once I was happy with the layout, I printed him out and coloured him using copic markers.

The image is again from the set, and I printed it along with the frame. This was then matted onto black card stock to make it pop.

The background was looking a little plain, so using more of those funky sentiments I placed a few around the edge of a 7x7 card like badges in the background

I am in love with it!!!

I'd like to enter this into:

creative fingers - anything goes

creative knockouts anything goes

through the craft room door - anything goes

here is a place to start - AG option fantasy

lil patch of crafty friends - anything goes

send a smile for the kids - Halloween

Thanks so much for dropping by - please check out my other social media pages for more inspiration and less waffle!

See you soon - crafting hugs

Rachael 

2 comments:

  1. LOL! This gnome Frankenstein image is too cute. Fabulous coloring too. Thanks for sharing at A Place to Start's September, "Anything Goes with a Twist/Fantasy" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Frankengnome...I love this! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete