Sunday 28 August 2022

You say witch like its a bad thing....

 Hi everyone

OMG - the new Polkadoodles release is out, and it is the cutest gnome set ever!!!  I totally loved colouring these guys and adding them to cards, I have so many to share, but I'll spread a few out between now and Halloween.


I just adore this image with the sentiment.  I sized her on craft artist the printed her three times.  I decided which parts would be most forward, and cut these out, forming a decoupage.  Its difficult to tell on a photo but she is so layered and looks really funky in 3d!

She was coloured with my trusty Copics, but the purple is spectrum noir triblend pens as I couldn't quite find the right purple shade from my copic stash.  I edged all of the layers with a black pen.
The background papers are also from the new release,  If you purchase the bundle you get all of the digi's, papers, sentiments and coloured images too!  at the moment its 40% off too, so a bargain, and it means you can get ahead making those cards and party invites!

I'd like to enter this into:


Thanks so much for stopping by - leave me a comment and let me know what you think of her, or alternatively drop into any of my Social media pages (link top right) and like and follow me there instead!

See you soon for more crafting fun from the desk of the glittery pink craft room!
Rachael


1 comment:

  1. Your card has the charm of fantasy and whimsy!!! Super cute! Thanks for linking to MTTC! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete