Friday 1 July 2022

Floating away

 Hi everyone

Today is the new challenge over on the all dressed up Facebook Page.  The theme is holidays.  I know this means different things to different countries, but as I'm from the UK, Holidays mean sun, sea, sand and sangria!

I made my card using Pool party 





I printed out my image and coloured her with a combination of copics and Polychromos pencils.

I then cut a 6inch circle, and folded it in half for my base card.  Using the lawn fawn wave dies, I cut three colours of blue, stuck them together and then used the same 6inch die to cut out the base.  stuck these together.  I fussy cut my image including inside the ring and stuck her on.  I used a sentiment on my desk (not sure where this one even comes from its from my pile of bits I print/stamp/cut etc and don't use. They go into a pot and I occasionally pick something out!  Do you do this too?)

To finish the image I used a white gel pen for highlights and some glossy accents on her glasses

I love how bright and vibrant this turned out. 

I'd like to enter her into:

Through the craft room door - anything goes

Passion for markers - occasion other than birthday

Crafty Galz - anything goes 

Aud sentiment - summer 

Creative fingers - anything goes

QKR stampede - anything goes

Thanks so much for stopping by - please do check out our Facebook page for more dressy girls inspiration and to enter our challenge!


See you soon

Crafting hugs

Rachael 


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and what a fabulous image

    Thank you so much for joining in with my theme at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the card shape. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shaped card.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete