Wednesday 22 June 2022

Best teacher

 Hi Crafting friends

We have another new release over at all dressed up - including two teacher cards.  Another school year almost over!  My boy is off to high school in September - how do they grow up so fast! 

For anyone who wants to send a thank you this cutie is perfect. She is called To the best teacher.

I used my copics to colour this image and cut it out using a square die.  I decided I wanted more depth to the colouring so used my polychromos pencils to add a bot of contract.  Behind the image is a lacy doily die from and some cute flowers both from Polkadoodles.

I matted and layered, added a tiny bit of sparkle and some nuvo drops.

The images look like this:

Little petal

Star teacher

To the best teacher
And they are all available here on Etsy 

If you want to be in with a chance of winning one - you can also enter our blog challenge or Facebook challenges where the winner gets three cute images including the new releases!

I hope you like her!  you can look through my blog for further inspiration, or alternatively check out my Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest pages.  Links above!

Leave me some love if you land here!

See you again Soon
Rachael 


0 comments:

Post a Comment