Friday 4 February 2022

Last GDT post for colour crazy

 Hi everyone

Its my last GDT post for colour crazy challenge and I'm using the very lovely All dressed up images who are sponsoring the blog challenge here:

New year, new me is a great stamp, not just for new year, if you remove the sentiment from the stamp like I have then you can give it to any of your fitness girl friends, and colour it match their skin and hair tones.



Our challenge runs for two weeks and is anything goes as long as its coloured.

I made this by colouring her with Copics and Prismacolour pencils, before fussy cutting her out.

I die cut a circle to add her too with foam pads.  I used a Kanban paper pad for the Blue heart background, as well as a grey striped paper strip, matted and layered onto the card front, finished with three pearls and a mama elephant tiny sentiment stamp

I hope you like it!

Crafty hugs

Rachael


0 comments:

Post a Comment