Sunday 16 January 2022

Hap-pea birthday

 Hi everyone

Welcome back to my ramblings and looking at my work that's has been made in the glittery pink craft room.

My make for today is using what is probably my all time favourite stamp set.  It is very well loved and used a lot as its so good for both men and women's birthdays.


Its using Lawn fawn Be-Hap-pea stamp, as well as MFT stitched flower dies and Julie Hickey alphabet dies

I firstly stamped the images a few times and coloured them with copics.  I then cut them all out using the scan and cut.

While the machine was whizzing away, I stamped the background using Tracey Hey creativity stamp and cut and coloured the flowers also.

I die cut the sentiment three times and stacked them together before colouring the top one in an Ombre effect to match the colours used on the rest of the card

Once all the die cutting was complete i arranged them on my card and stuck them down with glue and foam pads.  To finish i added a faux blue stitched border around the edges, used tonic shimmer pen on the letters and then added glossy accents to the peas and the sentiment.

Looking at this makes me happy its so bright and cheerful!

I'd like to enter this into

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my blog.  I'm also on IG, FB and pinterest if you check out the links on the home page.

See you soon

Crafting hugs

Rachael


9 comments:

  1. A really fun card, sweet image, beautifully designed and coloured. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! What a fun and funky card - love it! Especially love the little pea with the dark glasses on! Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this card! Love your colors too. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this is action packed punny birthday card is filled with layers of summer colour Rachael. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree that this is a happy card Rachael. Love your colouring and design. thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. Tristan DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a truly delightful card, so happy and fun! So glad you could join us at Just Add Ink. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, fun & beautifully coloured. What more could you ask for in a card? Thanks for joining our Summer challenge at Just Add Ink.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card. I love the colors and the fun play on the word. The images are awesome. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this fun card which is so beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete