Saturday 1 January 2022

Birthday girl in Blue

 Hi Everyone

Happy new year!

Hope you all had a great festive break and enjoyed the celebrations.  Here's hoping 2022 see's the end of the COVID restrictions and outbreaks!

Today I thought I'd share another card I made using a new designer I stumbled across while browsing Etsy.  I had a whole bunch of these cute girls in a bundle and they are so super sweet.


Ingredients

  • Digi stamp - NataliaSzGraphics (Etsy)
  • Coloured with Copics and polychromos
  • Polkadoodles stamp set (from Oakwood Archer)
  • Die - Elizabeth craft designs
I coloured in the usual way using alcohol makers with pencil to add in the finer shading and detail and fussy cut her out.  The sentiment was stamped and embossed and assembled on top of a die cut oval.

I hope you like her - I have a couple more girlies on my desk to colour so she won't be the last.

I'd like to enter this into:


See you all soon


Crafting hugs and best wishes for 2022
Rachael 

9 comments:

  1. Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kun

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, she is totally sweet! I love that you placed her on a scalloped oval. It just adds to the femininity of the card.

    Thanks for sharing your Birthday Cards project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! I love the dainty-ness of your card, the coloring and layout!! Thank you for joining A Gem of a Craft Challenge!! I hope to see your creations again soon! Happy New Year! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the girly image, so sweet holding a gift with a Birthday balloon, Love the coloring!
    Thanks for joining at Cut It Up Challenges!
    DT Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable sweet card. Thanks for joining us at LTSCB
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete