Tuesday 7 December 2021

Oakwood archers shows Friday 10th Dec 10am



Hello crafting friends

The glittery pink craft room has been rather a mess for the last week or so while I've been busy making samples for the next Oakwood archer show on The craft channel.

How do I always end up with a space the size of my glass mat to work??

On Friday 10th December we have wo shows at 10am and 2pm showing some of the products available to purchase from the Oakwood direct website, or from the craft channel itself.

I have made some very different types and themes for this set - I haven't done some of these techniques for a very long time! 

These are for the 10am show

















                                                


I'll be back tomorrow with the 2pm samples

Sending Christmassy crafting hugs!

Rachael 

0 comments:

Post a Comment