Friday 17 September 2021

Busy little bee

Hi everyone

I'm sharing a cute image today from 'All dressed up' called busy little bee, and she is just darling!

Our Facebook challenge currently is things with wings and you can enter with a chance of winning 3 of Wendy's amazing images.  Our only requirement is to use an all dressed up image.  there are some freebies on our blog if you team them up with a butterfly, dragonfly or other cute winged creature then you can enter! Our Facebook page can be found here. 




Ingredients

  • All dressed up stamp - busy little bee (found here on Etsy) 
  • spectrum noir trtiblend brush markers
  • stitched basic rectangle die 
  • Pink petticoat honeycomb digi paper
  • Simon says stamp Bee yourself
  • nuvo  drops
    • white blizzard
    • ebony black
I printed and coloured the digi image, before cutting her out using the die.  I
layered the image onto black card stock, as well as cutting a piece of the honeycomb background also matted with black.  I stamped the 'bee yourself' and coloured it in, as well as filling it in with the white blizzard nuvo drops for shimmer and dimension.  I also added two drops of this to her headband.  Finally I used the black drops to add detail to the top and bottom for balance.

Isn't she soo sweet!

I'd like to enter this into:


Thanks for stopping by - if you would like more inspiration, I have pages on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram - links on my home page (top right).

See you very soon
Crafty hugs
Rachael 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment