Saturday 2 December 2023

Jingle all the way

Hello crafters!

Another two weeks has flown by and we are now into to December on the countdown to the big day!

I am dropping in to share this super cute card in nontraditional Christmas colours - after all, why can't Santa be pink, just because a large drinks manufacturer said he was red, he can be whatever colour you like! 



I made the backgournd using the smaller star stmaps in the set along with two different blue shades of copic for the spots..  Its called Jingle all the way.  I then stamped the main images and coloured them in before fussy cutting and adding on foam pads to my card.

I stamped the setmeiment int he top corner, but the card needed something else... so i doodled a border around the whole thing and around the sentiment.  When mounted on black it really pops off the page.  A really modern take on a traditional classic!

I'd like to enter this into:


Thanks for stopping by - please leave me a comment if you land here, i love to read them and please either follow me on here, or on instagram, facebook or pinterest! 

See you soon!
Rachael 

0 comments:

Post a Comment