Saturday 18 November 2023

Blue Christmas

 Hello Crafting friends.

It's time again for more Polkadoodles inspiration, and this week I'm using one of the latest releases.

This gorgeous poinsettia wreath comes coloured and in plain digis, which I adapted in my own colour scheme.  who said they have to be red or white! They are a bargain, you get loads for only £3.99


I printed the images onto smooth card and coloured using copic markers, then fussy cut them out.  The sentiment which is also in the bundle printed and die-cut using an oval die.  The background I decided to emboss for extra interest and I then mounted it onto silver mirri card.  I then layered the card up onto a 6x6 square card finished with silver glitter and Nuvo drops.

I think this is so elegant, I think I might send it to my Nan.

I'd like to enter this into:

Creative fingers - anything goes #266

My time to craft - use poinsettias #73

Cardz for gals - Dry embossing #212

Fab n funky - use blue hues #584

Thanks for dropping by - for more inspiration please do check out my other social media (buttons are top right!)

See you soon

Rachael 

0 comments:

Post a Comment