Monday 15 August 2022

Fairy hugs

 Hi crafting friends

I'm popping in today to share this sweet card I made using a lili of the valley image.

Its a digi image that I printed in grey and coloured using my Spectrum noir water colour pencils and inktense water colour pencils.

 


I die cut a circle around it, and layered it on another tattered lace die cut (I inked the edges a little).  I also used various other dies for the background.  The papers are from Anna Marie designs.  The banner is from Elizabeth crafts design and the flowers are from my stash..

I printed some lilac spotted paper and using my graphics package, wrote the sentiment, then spaced the letters so I could cut them apart.  I finished the card with more ink and some white gesso.

Not my usual style and I did look on Pinterest for some inspiration - there are so many gorgeous cards like this, and I'd love to make more. 

I hope you like it.

I'd like to enter this into:

Thanks for stopping by - leave me a comment if you do land here.  I have other social media platforms too - link is top right if you want to follow me elsewhere.

See you soon

Crafting hugs

Rachael


1 comment:

  1. Youre card is so gorgeous, I love it !! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Craft Rocket Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete