Friday 26 August 2022

Autumn vibe

 Hey everyone


So in case you hadn't noticed the Autumn releases are all on their way!  loads of new stamps from all companies for Autumn and Halloween.

I have a couple of cards in the next few days to share starting with this one I made for a create and craft show on behalf of Oakwood direct.

They have shows with Stampendous stamps, and I was sent this one to complete samples for.  Its a large slimline stamp called Harvest ride, but I liked the bicycle so didn't use the whole thing for this card.


I also though it would look great layered up, so I stamped it three times and coloured up sections before fussy cutting them so I could decoupage it.

It was coloured with a combo of copic markers and polychromos pencils, before I layered it, and added it to a card base with a beautiful yellow mat and layer.

The sentiment is from a Hunkydory pad with little strips you cut up.  i thought this one was perfect for the card.

I'd like to enter this into:

Krafty Chicks - all occasions

Double D - wheels/Mood board

Crafty Calender - anything goes

Taylor made cards 4 U - transport

A perfect time to craft - Anything goes

Creative crafters - Anything goes

I hope you like my card - if so please leave a bit of love either below or on on my other social media sites - to access these click on the link top right!

See you very soon

Rachael 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blgo, love this gorgeous card its so cute.x

    ReplyDelete