Sunday 22 May 2022

Sunflower

 Hello crafting friends

I thought today I would bring you a blast of sunflower yellow to brighten your day!

This cutie is from Vera Lane studios on Etsy I recently brought.  I love her and her little ladybug friend (watch this blog for the card I made with this!)


I printed her out and coloured her with copics, before fussy cutting her out.  I loved the idea she had spotty shoes so I matched my backing paper to this.  I also die cut a Kaiser craft frame and some MFT stitched flowers to add interest.  I layered everything onto a piece of black card stock, and using an acrylic paint pen added some faux stitching.

My sentiment is a Lisa Horton set that I stamped in yellow and hear embossed with clear powder.  My finishing touches were glossy accents on the shoes and flowers, as well as some yellow Nuvo drops on the flowers and dotted around for texture.

I love how cheerful this is.

I'd like to enter it into:

Allsorts challenge - Birthday

A gem of a challenge - Anything goes

Creative fingers - Anything goes

Craft rocket - birthday

moving along with the times - birthday

Simon Says stamp - Layer it up

I hope you like it, and would love for you to like and follow me both on here and on my other SM platforms (just on the top right you'll find my links!)

See you soon for more inspiration from the desk of the glittery pink craft room, until then, crafty hugs!

Rachael


4 comments:

  1. A fun creation and pretty yellow colour palette, so pleased you joined in with our 13th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very bright and funky card with your fun image. Thanks so much for joining us this week for Allsorts special 13th Birthday Challenge.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and so sweet card with pretty colours.
    Thank you for celebrating with us at Allsorts Challenge Birthday;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card, thanks for playing at MAWTt¡T this time, xx

    ReplyDelete