Sunday 1 May 2022

Flower fairy

 Hello everyone

It is time again for another ADU challenge on our friendly Facebookgroup.  Every month on the 1st we have a new theme and this month its ‘flowers’

This challenge shouldn’t be too hard to enter, after all so many of the stunning images either have flowers on them, or you can add flowers to your background or scene. Our own rule is that you must use an all dressed up image.

I chose to use magic fairy (check out Etsy for loads more images you can use) and a floral background. 

I used craft artist to import some floral embellishments from a digi kit into the background, and I then added the image to my scene.  I decided I wanted a pencilled sketchy look, so I used the transparency tool and made it 70% lighter, then printed it and coloured with Copics and Polychromos pencils.

I then fussy cut her out before using foam pads to lift her off the card.

 


You can also enter out anything goes challenge on our blog.  This is open until the 15th of every month.  If you are not into challenges, then both Facebook and the challenge blog have loads of inspiration from the talented DT team.

 I hope you like her – I think she’s super cute!

 I’d like to enter this into:

Thanks for stopping by, it means a lot – especially if you comment, or follow me on FB, Instagram or Pinterest. 

See you soon!

Rachael


4 comments:

  1. a cute little girl with the butterflies around her, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's very sweet and a lovely CAS layout to. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, love that background and wonderful colouring. Thank you for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card. Lovely colours and image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete