Thursday 17 March 2022

Monkey around

 Hey everyone

So glad to see you - sorry I haven't posted for a few weeks.  I started a brand new job on the 14th Feb and its been rather hectic.  I now have to travel more and have more responsibility so I find myself exhausted every evening!

I made this cutie using a mama elephant stamp set, with tropical leaves from lawn fawn and the back ground stamps from Tracey Het.


All coloured with Copics and fussy cut out.  I used the 'having it all' stamp set from Tracey Hey in the background and inked along the edge.  After die cutting the flowers and foliage, I coloured these with Copics too and layered the card together with glue and foam pads

I hope you like it!

I'd like to enter this into:

Thanks so much for stopping by - I would really love it if you would follow my page - or if you prefer other Social media, links to Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest are just on the right towards the top of the page.


See you soon

Rachael


4 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I like how you used the text and leaves... so a fun design with the little critters. Thanks for playing at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous slimline card! I love all the colors and the interest you created with the different background images. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. what an amazing work! Love the colours and the cute image!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I LOVE this project! You should enter this in the Polkadoodles challenges too! https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete