Thursday 6 January 2022

Oakwood - thanks a bunch

 Hi everyone

We have another fab show coming up at 'The Craft Store' with our very own Tina Barnett.

One of the stamp sets this time is called 'thanks a bunch' and I had so much fun playing with it.  When the ideas started flowing it turned out to be so versatile.

This is a stamp from @PaperRoses and will be featured on the show which is on the 8th at 3pm.


This sample I just stamped in black then masked the edge and stamped again.  I added a sentiment too, and then some splashes of gold to give more interest


This sample I stamped onto dark purple card, and embossed the detail in Stampendous gold embossing powder. Using prismacolour pencils I coloured the detail to bring it to life.  Finished with the sentiment from the stamp set, which i stamped and embossed in gold onto a torn vellum strip


My final sample, I stamped onto watercolour card and embossed with White powder.  This time I wet the paper and used a wet on wet watercolour technique to build up the blue colour.  I found a matching card stock from my stash to mat it onto, and stamped a sentiment on a scrap of this too.

I love them all, but I think the black and white one just edges in front as I think its so striking in the monochrome. 

There are other samples on the show with other stamps and dies, and I'd love for you to check them out and at the same time stock up your crafty baskets with some great bargains! 

See you soon

Crafting hugs

Rachael 

0 comments:

Post a Comment