Saturday, 22 August 2026

Autumn fox Polkadoodles new release

Hello crafting friends

Sorry it's been a while; time just gets away from you, doesn't it.

While I've been away, I celebrated my big 50, and have spent lots of time doing great stuff to celebrate, including three holidays, an escape room, two new exercise experiences, a jet ski, and other awesome things, crossing off the list of things I wanted to do this year!


Doing all this and fitting in time to craft has been tight!

Anyway - over at Polkdoodles, there is a fabulous new autumn/halloween digi release called Hello Autumn available here 



This cutie is called fox on a pumpkin 

I used a script stamp to lightly stamp in grey on a piece of white card, and then used some washi tape to layer some strips down.  Over that, I splattered black ink.  

The image was printed on white card stock and then coloured with Ohuhu markers, and details added with Polychromos pencils for a sketchy look. I then fussy cut the fox out, added foam pads and layered him up

The sentiment is also a Polkadoodles stamp set/. With this one, you stamp a whole A6 sheet and use a corresponding die to cut them all out.  I always have a dish full of these sentiments on my desk as they are super handy! Get them here

I finished the card with a black fine-liner to scribble a border around the edge.

I hope you like it

I'd like to enter this into:

Creative inspirations challenge - anything goes

Everybody art challenge - anything goes 

Crafts galore encore - anything goes

Critter crazy - anything goes with an animal

Girlz rebel - use washi tape

I hope I will see you again soon.  If you have landed here, please leave me a little message, or you can check out my other social media channels by clicking on the icons in the top right of my blog homepage.

Thanks for stopping by, crafting hugs

Rachael

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! That artsy background you created with the washi tape and your ink work really makes the witchy fox pop. Blessings,
    Arnoldo
    Everbody Art GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, the fox sits so well against the washi tape background. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Critter Crazy Challenge this month.
    Anne - CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a magnificent fox. Such a lovely motif for showcasing autumn and the Halloween theme. I love the pumpkin and the witch accessories. The fox's expression is simply wonderful! And the background is admirable. It’s a great idea to use matching washi tape.
    Thank you for participating in the current "Everybody Art Challenge" with this wonderful card.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete