Saturday 21 September 2024

Winnie White Christmas, scenic window card

 Hi everyone

It's been a while since I posted.  I took a break as things were getting a little on top of me.  I think sometimes this happens to all creators.  What do you do when you have a slump - I'd be interested to hear how you regroup and reignite your creative spark? Leave any comments below!

I made this card using the Polkadoodles Winnie white Christmas big Khulna kit.

I didn't want to colour anything, so for this I fussy cut some of the images available.  There are some amazing colourists out there, and I do love to colour, but sometimes I just want to cut, stick and make.  I have made peace with the fact this is still hugely creative and actually found it helped me get back into the swing of card making as I didn't have to match colours, shade etc...

The great thing with Polkadoodles is that you can download it all, or you can have these images individually if you only want a few.  





The shadow box is a die from Time for tea.  I used the Polkadoodles kit to print and arrange the characters and trees etc.  The embossed effect paper is also part of the pack.

It looks really complex but is actually really easy to make, you could easily mass-produce these as your Christmas cards this year.

I'd like to enter this into:

If you have landed here for the first time, I can be followed here, on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest, so please use the link above to follow, and please leave a little love it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!

See you soon
Rachael 


0 comments:

Post a Comment