Saturday 13 April 2024

Z fold card with spring gnomes

Hi Crafting friends.

This week I'd like to share a photo of a card I made for the latest polkadoodles challenge.

 I used one gnome image called Spring gnome - plants but I wanted more than one pot.  There is only one in the original gnome image so after printing this I cropped the main gnome out, and then cut and pasted several pots.  I made some smaller, some larger, and even flipped some so they added variance to the image.


I wanted this card to be really striking so I opted for a different fold, a 'z fold'.  The card is a 5 x 7 top-fold black, and I scored at 2.1/2 inches on the front folding it back to make a z fold card.  I coloured all of the images and fussy cut them, before arranging them on the card blank.  I used a dotty lilac card stock from my stash in the background to make a really happy spring card.

the sentiment is a stamp from Polkadoodles and a friend stamp from Crafters companion that I die cut in white and coloured with copics to match the image colour scheme 

I'd like to enter this into:

Moving along with the times - fun fold

Crafty gals corner - anything goes

Aud sentiments - spring and a sentiment

Daisy Chain challenges - not square

Love to craft - anything goes.


Thank you for dropping by - however you got here!  I'd love for you to leave me a little comment, or alternatively follow me on my other social media channels (links are in the top right of the page) 

See you again soon - crafting hugs!

Rachael


0 comments:

Post a Comment