Saturday 1 April 2023

Patch puppy

 Hi everyone

there is a new challenge over on our All dressed up Facebook page - the theme this month is die cuts or punches.

The image for this is called patch puppy and he can be found here


I coloured him with copics and fussy cut him leaving a bigger white border than I usually do.

The sentiment is a Julie Hickey die and the wishes part is from a polkadoodles sentiment stamp set called birthday celebrations.

The background circle is die cut, as are the flowers which are MFT stitched flowers dienamic.  I wanted a monochrome look for this card so stuck with blues and whites.  

I am in love with this card, it is so so cute!

I'd like to enter this into:


Thank you so much for stopping by - please leave me a comment if you land here!

See you soon

Crafting hugs

Rachael

0 comments:

Post a Comment