Saturday 22 April 2023

Birthday bunny

 Hi everyone

Once again it's time for a new Polkadoodles challenge.  This week I used a pre-coloured image.  These are absolutely amazing if you want a quick make, or if you are not confident in your colouring skills.

If you are new to colouring, these can help you determine where light and shade should be and help you plan your colours! This one is called 3 little bunny rabbits and you can buy it here

So versatile!!


I printed the image onto a piece of 6x6 smooth printing paper.  Then, using a die-cut sentiment (not a Polkadoodles one, it's from my stash) and layered the word underneath.  Finally finishing with a wishes word from the sentiment stamp set called special occasions

I just love a clean and simple card and this is one of my favourites this year

I'd like to enter this into:

Thanks so much for stopping by - if you do I'd love to see a comment from you or join me on Instagram - the links above!

Thanks again for stopping by - crafting hugs

Rachael 

2 comments:

  1. So cute, love that big birthday die cut too! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what adorable bunnies, Rachael, and I love the big Birthday sentiment! What a great design. :-D Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week and god luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete