Sunday 26 March 2023

Born to ride!

 Hello everyone

Wow, these two weeks do sure come around fast for the next polkadopodles challenge. This card was made in advance of fathers day (i know it's not until June) but I had to make a men's themed card for the challenge and I saw this gnome.  My dad is a biker and I knew this would make the perfect card for him, so I've made well in advance to go into my stash until then.


The image is called motorcycle tattoo  and you can get him in a digi image, or precoloured if you are in a rush

I coloured him using copics, then cut him and some of the accessories out.  The papers behind are from an old pad I don't even have a cover for anymore

The 'born to ride' sentiment is with the set, and I typed a father's day sentiment on the computer for the bottom banner.

Men's cards can be really hard to make, but you will find tonnes of suitable images on the polkadoodles website that make it easier!

Our challenge is anything goes, using any image, and we look forward to seeing what you make!

I'd like to enter this into:

C.R.A.F.T. - anything goes

cards 4 guyz - any colouring medium

Pammies pinkie inkies - Anything goes

Allyangels - anything goes

classic design challenge - anything goes

See you again soon


Crafting hugs

Rachael



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with our "any color medium" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. You rocked our challenge coloring your biker gnome...fantastic shading! —Deb Horst, DT #C4G318

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card put a smile on my face - love it!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image and card. Great coloring and so glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete