Saturday 3 December 2022

Winter wedding

Hello friends

Today marks another fortnightly Polkadoodles challenge, with an anything goes theme.  For the DT we were asked to make things with an elegant winter wedding theme.  

These gnomes are actually part of the Christmas collection, but i felt they were really appropriate for a bride and groom. 



I made a faux stepper card, using cream card that i stencilled with vintage photo distress oxide.  The stencil is called Beautiful snowflake

The image Gnome meet me under the mistletoe was coloured in brown tones for a monochrome feel.  

It also needed some florals, so I used this stamp set called Poinsettia greetings and chopped the pot off the bottom, leaving cream blooms to decorate.

What you can't see in the photo is all the sparkle added withs stickles and a clear glitter pen.

Please hop on over to the Polkadoodles blog and check out the DT inspiration.

I'd like to enter this into:

Thanks for stopping by!  I read all of your messages and love to hear from you.  You can leave me comments here, or on my other social media platforms.

See you soon!

Rachael 



6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous center step card, Rachel! I just love this fun fold and your coloring is beautiful! Thank you for playing at Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love these cute gnomes and a great idea to use them for a wedding card! Your colour choice is fab and I love this stepper card style too! Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've repurposed this image. They're perfect for the occasion. Love your monochromes and super design. Your lacy border is so pretty. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for joining at The Paper Shelter #536 Winter Celebration
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and lovely colour scheme. Thank you for sharing at The Paper Shelter challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again!

    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, I love everything about your card...the gnomes, the monochromatic vintage look and the fold. Well done! Thank you for entering it in the Creative Creases Challenge.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete