Saturday 29 October 2022

Penguin wreath

 Hello crafting friend


Posting today, just because!  I went to the stamp magic show in Doncaster and picked up some Lili of the valley polymer stamps, and had great fun making a set of Christmas cards with them.

I actually brought 4 sets (hubby if you are reading this they were on offer!) this card uses two called Animal Christmas wreaths and a fabulous sentiment set called Christmas greetings.


I love that these stamps come in a Kraft envelope with no single use plastic... well done LOTV!

I stamped the wreath to the side and then stamped and coloured the penguin with my copics.  I wanted him to have dimension so I fussy cut him out and popped him on some foam pads.

I stamped the sentiment at the top and trimmed the side adding coloured/stripy paper for added interest.  Finished with some stickles. 

He is soooo adorable! 

Avenue 613 - Anything goes

Creative fingers - anything goes

Daring card makers - creature comforts

Jingle belles - Holiday creature

Creative knockouts - anything except square

Simon says stamp - Anything goes

Hope you like it - if so please leave me a comment - it really does make my day to read them all!

See you soon

Rachael 

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable and I love your layout. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, I always love an “off the edge” design! Super cute penguin, too. Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete